Friday, February 18, 2011

Carrying the Ball

There are different reasons why people drop the ball. Sometimes the ball is hard to carry. That's no excuse though, because if you agree to carry it, you must take responsibility for it.
     If you can't carry it, pass it to someone who can and introduce the original handler to the new carrier. 
     The other day a realtor called me because a mortgage broker dropped the ball on her buyer. I know what it's like to have the ball dropped on you. Last week someone dropped the ball on me and it cost me $4,000. 
     Fortunately, someone else passed me a new ball earlier in the week, so I might come out Even-Steven.
     I could probably carry one more ball, in case you are looking for someone reliable to pass a ball to.
 Call me if you want to talk.

Are you are worried that the residential real estate market is going to dry up because the Department of Finance wants to further tighten mortgage lending? Don't worry. You can always sell investment properties! 
For more information, join me live on KEEPIN IT REAL, Monday January 31st from 9-10 AM on Thatchannel.com for an interactive webcast.
Guests include Harley Gold from PENMOR MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATION and Greta Tachdjian from UNIQUE DESIGNS.
     Learn how to make more money selling investment properties and how to stage a home for a quick sale.