Monday, August 23, 2010

Building Your Business in the Month of August (Tips for Realtors)

August is traditionally a slow month in the real estate market. This August is no exception. A lot of people are on vacation and taking time off to be with family. But just because fewer people are buying real estate, doesn't mean you have to shut down your business. Sure, it's a good idea to take some time off too, to enjoy the warmer weather and spend some time with the kids before they go back to school (yikes!! - just 2 more weeks till the end of summer!@#&&**).

BUT, it's also wise to use some of the time to develop your tools, systems AND the relationships you have with other professionals that help you to operate your business during the busier months. By taking the time to retool and develop new relationships now, you will be more productive and competitive when the market picks up again. So how is your relationship with your current mortgage supplier. Are you satisfied with the service you have been getting? Do you have a mortgage supplier? If not, now is a good time to fix that. You may have a little extra time this month to meet with mortgage brokers and most mortgage brokers will probably have extra time to meet with you too!

In case you don't know me, let me tell you a about myself...I handle residential and commercial mortgages and I enjoy a challenge. I am quick to respond to all inquiries and I always follow up, good news or bad. You can count on me for service and I will always give you the straight goods.

One of my favourite thing to do is find great mortgages for people who don't qualify at the bank. Click here to watch this recent video about a mortgage (at a rate of 4.35% rate) I got for an applicant who had no proof of income and no credit.

Whatever your mortgage challenge, give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
David Grossman MBA
The Mortgage Mensch
Tel: 416 876 2031
david@mortgagemensch.ca
http://www.mortgagemensch.ca